Voucher Code:

"NY05V' - 5% Additional Flat Discount (Minimum Order 5,000BDT)

'NY10V' - 10% Additional Flat Discount (Minimum Order 10,000BDT)

"NY15V' - 15% Additional Flat Discount (Minimum Order 15,000BDT)

Terms and Conditions

Pre Order Payment Must be paid witihin 24 Hours from the order placement. 

Customization applicable for only Layers and Length.

Stock is limited so first come first serve.

Order can be cancelled anytime.

Payment options: bKash, Nagad, Rocket, Bank Transfer. 

EMI offer is not available for NEW YEAR OFFER. 





Terms and Conditions for Handmade to Order from China Pearl and Stone Jewelries and CZ Bridal Jewelries:

1. Order and Delivery:
- All products are handmade to order and sourced from China.
- Please allow 25-30 working days for the delivery of your order.

2. Advance Payment:
- A minimum of 10% advance payment is required for orders placed from Bangladesh.
- The advance payment can be made through the available payment methods on the platform.

3. Discount on Full Advance Payment:
- Customers making full advance payment can avail a 10% discount on their order.
- To avail of the discount, customers must use the promo code "FULLP10" during checkout.

4. Payment Options:
- Customers within Bangladesh have the option to pay a minimum of 10% advance and the rest 90% through Cash on Delivery (COD).
- However, no additional discounts are applicable to orders within Bangladesh.
- Customers from anywhere in the world are required to make full advance payment for their orders.

5. Additional Discount for Bangladeshi Customers:
- Bangladeshi customers can also avail an extra 10% discount by making full advance payment.
- To avail of the additional discount, customers must use the promo code "FULLP10" during checkout.

6. Refund and Return Policy:
- Our current refund and return policy applies to all orders, which allows for returns within 30 days with no questions asked.
- Customers can choose to receive a full refund or exchange for a different product.

Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the customers to review and comply with the updated terms and conditions.